Custom Grown Tomato and Squash Starts
We are no longer taking orders for spring 2023 garden starts. But we may have extras at The Grange Market on April 8 and the first day of the Farmer's Market on May 20th. Hope to see you there!
For those that have ordered, your plants are coming along and we will be reaching out soon.
- Tomatoes are grown from seed in square four-inch pots and ready for pickup in late April. Squash, Melons, and Cucumbers are grown from seed, potted up to a gallon container, and ready for pickup in mid May.
- We use OMRI listed organic potting soil. Your plants will be healthy, hardened-off, and ready to be planted outside.
- Prices below do not include tax. We accept cash, check, or credit at pickup time.
- Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Get your order in early, we have limited space!
How to order...
Step 1: Choosing from below, make a list of what you want.
Step 2: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and we will respond with an email confirmation. Please include a phone number as well.
Step 3: Pick up your plant from us in Mid April (Tomatoes) or Mid May (Squash, Melon, Cucumber) on Lopez Island. Pay when you pick-up. We accept cash, check, or credit card.
Tomato: Sungold Cherry, Gold Nugget Cherry, Oregon Cherry, Sweet Million Cherry, Siletz Slicing, Juliet, Amish Paste, Moskvich, Wisconsin 55, San Mariano 2, Brandywine, Black Cherry, Glacier, Yellow Pear, Stupice, Beaverlodge 6806
Winter Squash: Delicata, Howden, Sweet Meat, Burgess Buttercup, Atlantic Giant, Waltham Butternut, Spaghetti, Red Kuri Kabocha.
Summer Squash: Italian Ribbed Zucchini, Fordhook Zucchini, Crookneck Yellow, Sunburst Patty Pan.
Melon & Cucumber: Arava Melon, Marketmore 76
ALSO, WE ARE TESTING THESE. THEY ARE NEW FOR US BUT WE CAN GROW THEM FOR YOU: Moskvich, Wisconsin 55, San Mariano 2, Brandywine, Black Cherry, Glacier, Yellow Pear, Stupice, Beaverlodge 6806
AND WE JUST GOT THESE SEEDS FROM DEEP HARVEST FARM TO TEST AS WELL. IF YOU WANT US TO GROW THEM FOR YOU, LET US KNOW: Scotia Tomato, Jaune Flamme Tomato, Blush Tomato, Gardener's Sweet Tomato, Amber Tomato, Azoychka Tomato, Shishito Pepper, Padrone Pepper, Mini Red Bell Pepper